A few words BEFORE PREPARING TIME TABLE
1. Start studying for the exam from the first day of class itself and keep up.
2. Carefully analyze your Course syllabus and course objectives.
3. Find out important areas from previously asked questions.
4. Carefully select your study material and reference books . Don’t change them in between. Only add additional points as needed.
5. For easy study and quick revision make your own summary notes of each chapter. Along with important points it should contain rules, formulae and specific problem technique used in the chapter.
6. Divide the time available till exam into two. Study and Revision.
… ……. Months for study , …………. Months for revision.
7. Divide the entire syllabus in the time available for study.
………………… chapters in … month/ days (likewise).
8. After that prepare a monthly time table followed by a daily time table.
9. Apply this for all subjects.
10. Keep in mind not to overload yourself and to be realistic.
11. In your everyday timetable include small and big chapters/ theory and practical subjects .
12. Honour your timetable and go by it.
13. Stick it somewhere you can see it often. ( Preferably on the wall over your study table).